Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A great big ball of love!

This past weekend was full of food and fun and lots of recipe testing! Love those weekends! I decided to test out the recipe I posted a while back for Yellow Rose Cafe: Out with the old - Homemade Meatballs to make sure it was still up to par and post a few photos to go along with it. These meatballs are still as good as I remember. Yes, they require a little bit of elbow grease but promise me, once you look at the ingredient list on the back of store bought meatballs you will not have a second thought as to making them from scratch. These are delicious! They are simple and satisfying...what more could you want? I promise, one bite of these babies and your heart will never again long for the soy protein filling found in the store bought variety.
Enjoy Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment