Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Perfect Pair- Gorgonzola Dip

In keeping with the dip theme, I ran across a recipe I made up a few years ago for a girls party. My neighbor was throwing a get together for all of the girls in the class and at the last minute we realized that she needed some more food to serve and fast! I ran home, which was two doors down from her, and told her I would come back with something. I didn't have much to pick from but I had a big bag of potatoes and some random odd and ins. I threw together some roasted Parmesan crusted potatoes and served them with this dip. It was delicious and every bite was gobbled up! This dip is amazing with anything from potatoes, chips, grilled chicken to fresh veggies. I mean, it has bacon in it!! What can be wrong about that? When you are needed a last minute save, try this on for size. I don't think you will be disappointed!

1/2 cup good mayo
1/2 cup sour cream
5 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
2 garlic cloves
4 oz Gorgonzola cheese
1 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary
1/2 tsp fresh black pepper and some dashes of salt

Throw all into a food processor and pulse until thoroughly combined. This will keep for three days in the fridge.

Enjoy Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment